- B.S. in Software Engineering, École Polytechnique de Montréal, 2018
- Ph.D in Deep Learning, MILA / École Polytechnique de Montréal, 2022 (expected)
- Natural Language Processing
- Exploring emerging properties from very large pre-trained models such as BERT.
- Zero-shot question answering as well as information embedding within a model’s parameters.
- Application relating to Meta-Learning and 1D data such as time-series and text.
- Recurrence and Transformers
- Understanding how non-recurrent approaches to 1D data, such as Transformers, compare with recurrent approaches.
- Studying the importance of the dimensionality of sequences.
- Summer 2018 - ongoing: Quantitative Research Scientist
- Shell Street Labs
- Conceptualize, develop and deliver trading strategies used to invest hundreds of millions of dollars
- Summer 2018: AI Research Intern
- Ubisoft, LaForge
- Implement and iterate with state of the art deep learning text to speech models
- Summer 2017: Data science Intern
- Société Générale
- Developed machine learning based solution to predictive maintenance on a wide array of technologies.
- Kaggle Master
- Best global rank : 442th / 133469 Data scientist
- Gendered Pronoun Resolution: Gold Medal
- Jigsaw Unintended Bias in Toxicity Classification : Silver Medal
- Sberbank Russian Housing Market: Silver Medal
Open Source Project
- The first implementation of Proximal Policy Optimization in the Keras framework.
- Dataset containing 1.5 million images in 17000 classes. Intended for few-shot classification or few-shot image generation tasks.
Perfectly trilingual: French, English and Python